Try it out right away!
Let our configurator guide you easily and enter the data of your IT environment in a few minutes. You will then receive your quote from us. The new unit licensing model is based on units (computing units such as VMs or physical servers) and different unit levels (tiers) depending on unit usage. Level 3 applications include the enterprise databases SAP, Oracle, DB2, Domino and Informix. Level 2 applications include all applications except Level 3 such as MS applications, MySQL, Postgres, Groupwise.
Many advantages for you:
- Backup infrastructure (disk, tape, cloud, Si3) is always included.
- One year maintenance with 24x7 support is included.
- Multi-year maintenance can be easily added.
- After the end of the project term, the usual renewal processes apply.
- To increase the included data volume or the number of users, either extension units or normal tier units can be easily added.
- Data volume is simply calculated by frontend and not differentiated by unit tier or application tier
- All in all a simple configuration with few license components and easy scaling (number of units, frontend data volume and number of users).
If you have further, more differentiated licensing requirements, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are flexible and can offer you further licensing options (e.g. volume, subscription, MSP, etc.).
Be also curious! The new SEP sesam version Apollon is in the starting blocks and will offer you even more possibilities as well as security relevant features against Ransomware. Sign up for the newsletter and stay up to date: